- How to write a focused and coherent tutorial.
- How to make use of correct grammar without sacrificing our “voices.”
- How to correctly order each post’s information.
- How to connect and communicate with our readers.
- New bloggers who want to discover their own writing style.
- Experienced bloggers who want to get back to good, clean writing
- Bloggers who seek to improve their blog’s professionalism.
How to Write an A+ TutorialREADER QUESTIONS
Finding Your VoiceAppeasing the Grammar SticklersThe Mistakes We MakeA Post's Order and StructurePlanning Makes Perfect
A Reader is a Blogger's Best Friend
Addicting vs. Addictive
Everyone's Talking About Brackets
Citing a Recipe
Tutorial Lesson Plan Printable WorksheetTEAR SHEETS
Tutorial Lesson Plan Model
Blog Roll Analysis Worksheet
Quick Proofreading Checklist
Transitional Words and Phrases
Five Practical Tips for Audience Analysis
Common Mistakes List
Five Practical Tips for Finding Your Voice
Three Practical Tips for Improving Order
Four Practical Tips for Post Planning
Five Practical Proofreading Tips
Mad Writing Skills is 45 pages long and includes 6 worksheets to help you improve your blogging starting TODAY! The ebook also contains 7 tear sheets with practical tips and lists to keep in mind each time you blog.
Did you like this post? Think it’s worth sharing? Please share with your friends using the social media share buttons on the toolbar at the side of the page!
Thanks, Jessica Hill