Hey there, lovely readers! It’s been a while since I have told you how much I appreciate all of you. I really shouldn’t let it go so long without reminding you that if it wasn’t for your support and readership, Mad in Crafts wouldn’t be around. You keep me motivated to keep creating and dedicated to creating GOOD content. This is a good thing we’ve got going on. So, please, keep the love coming and I will respond with more projects, tutorials, and link parties!
Did you know that the blog is not the only way you can keep track of Mad in Crafts’ goings on? I am all over the web on social media, and I would love to keep in touch with you there too.
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MadInCrafts
- PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/madincrafts/
- G+: https://plus.google.com/115673947833641566559
- INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/madincrafts
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/madincrafts
- VINE: @MADINCRAFTS
- HOMETALK: http://www.hometalk.com/jessicahill
- LINKED IN: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jessica-hill/1/595/ba4
- YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCredc83Jy1jL9yUjV-K_rwQ
What will you find on the various social media sites? Let me know show you what you might have been missing.
On Instagram I share behind the scenes Mad in Crafts photo and some glimpses into life in The Mad House!
On Google+, I like to share fabulous projects from all around the web.
My Pinterest boards are chock full of great projects, inspiring photos, and comprehensive tutorials. I also contribute to numerous collaborative boards with other amazing bloggers, so be sure to click Follow All!
I am not on Twitter all that often, but if you follow me, you will get links to my newest Vine videos too (great if you can’t get the Vine app on your phone yet).
I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU, SO MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE A NEW FOLLOWER! I HEART YOU GUYS!