This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nectresse™ Sweetener for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Earlier in the week, I shared my recipe for "Chewy" Chocolate Coconut Bars which uses both coconut oil and NECTRESSE™Sweetener to make them a bit more healthy. I was able to sample Nectresse which is the only natural sweetener derived from fruit -- Monk fruit!
When my box of individual Nectresse packets arrived, the first thing I did was rip one open and take a taste. It is very sweet, which just a hint of fruit flavor.
If you are more likely to make recipes with Nectresse (like I did) instead of just using it to sweeten coffee or sprinkle on food, it is also available in handy canisters.
Lisa Ling is the official spokesperson for Nectresse. Check out her testimonial and share it with others if you think they might be interested in hearing more about the benefits of Nectresse.
If you would like to try it yourself, sign up for a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener!
“CHEWY” CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS
(click HERE for vegan and gluten-free substitutions)
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 7 T. Nectresse
- 2 c. oats
- 1 c. sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- mini chocolate chips
- Mix together oats and sweetened coconut in a large bowl.
- Melt oil, honey, and Nectresse over medium heat, stirring constantly. Allow mixture to come to a bubble for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over oats and coconut. Stir until completely coated.
- Pour mixture onto a jelly roll pan.
- Cover the mixture with wax paper and press down FIRMLY.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the packed mixture.
- Place wax paper on top of chocolate chips and press down again.
- Freeze for an hour or longer.
- Cut and enjoy!